Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life's no picnic in the park.

Vulnerable, bare, blank.

An empty canvas for life to paint on with its endless rainbow of colorful hues.

I stand alone.

Water rushing over me, deafening me to my surroundings.

Another world intertwined with this.

All the same, but with extensive resources, greater knowledge and understanding.

A place of hope, of unimaginable sights and feelings you could never dream of.

I stand alone.

Attempting to wash away the scars, failures, and devastation.

Every crevice of my body, every inch of my being I give to this moment.

I want to feel. I want to live. I want to breathe.

I stand alone.

Maybe what I’ve been looking for has been here all along, but I was never capable of seeing it until now.

A hidden treasure buried beneath mounds and mounds of history.

The process will be tedious, but I am unwrapping these petals of my life one at a time.

Someday it will be a beautiful flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment