Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heavier things.

I want to love.
I want to feel.
I want to meet people.
I want to live.
I want to make a difference.
I want to learn.
I want to have fun.
I want to rediscover my inner child.
I want to make memories.
I want to be carefree.
I want to have a bigger imagination.
I want to make an impact.
I want to inspire.
I want to be inspired.
I want to feel extreme emotions.
I want to be an astronaut.
I want to go sky diving.
I want to be free.
I want to express myself.
I want to fight.
I want to voice my opinion.
I don't want to just sit quietly.
I want to own my dream house.
I want to meet good people.
I want to lay in the grass.
I want to find more joy in little things.
I want to move.
I want to dance.
I want to accomplish something.
I want to listen.
I want to help.
I want to sing.
I want to fly.
I want to star gaze.
I want to run.

I want to exhaust myself in the glorious pursuit of this life that I have been given.






I just want to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment