Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mmm, country boys!

Earlier this evening, I was having a conversation with an old friend from high school. Her and her boyfriend have been dating for almost 4 years now. At first, she did not want to date him but my other friend and I told her to just give him a chance. Well, she did give him that chance. Four years later, they are happier than they could ever be. But, the point of this story is this:

She told me tonight, that her boyfriend has grown up a lot since I had last seen him. She said that he has turned into this country boy who always wears plaid shirts (or no shirt), cowboy boots, and that he always sings country songs. She also told me that sometimes, he will clean out his garage, turn on country music, and slow dance with her while singing quietly along in her ear.

Now to me, this is pure perfection. Why aren't there more cute, country boys out there who are as romantic as this?


I'm actually kind of jealous. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment