Sunday, September 5, 2010

Connect.

We all create our own path through life as we travel through uncharted territory.
Our trails intertwine with others, publicizing our interactions with people.
Our paths are not identical, like some, but they do cross at unexpected moments.
I've always seen you, but you have never seen me.



I can remember the first time we met.
That sweet summer day, sitting on the veranda.
Your long, golden hair flowing over the guitar that rested on your lap.

I saw you then, as I see you now.
You, my dear, are so very beautiful.



So many words have gone unspoken.
So many feelings kept locked away, deep inside my soul.
I've wanted to touch you, to feel your warm breath on my body for as long as I can remember.
Dreaming. Hoping, that one day I could experience you.


Well, that day has come and gone.
The universe heard my countless wishes on 11:11, and finally granted it.


You, my dear, are so very beautiful...




But this is not the end of the story, just the end of the chapter.
Our paths will cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment